We care about your privacy and personal data security. By implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and revoking Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we ensure transparency and fair processing of your personal data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
Your personal data controller is United Transline, legal entity code 302489977, registered office at Gedimino g. 54 Tauragė, LT-72336, Lithuania. Contact phone no. +37061535850, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations regarding the security of your personal data and data protection are provided by our designated employee, who controls the compliance with the legal requirements of your personal data protection, email address: email@example.com
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
- During the processing of your personal data, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – GDPR), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as LLPPD), and other valid legislation, ensure the confidentiality of Personal Data and apply appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, unauthorized processing or disclosure, accidental loss, alteration, or destruction.
- For the processing of personal data, United Transline may employ Processors with whom Personal Data Processing Agreements have been concluded. In such cases, we take the necessary measures to ensure that such Processors would process Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR, LLPPD, other applicable legislation, and apply appropriate security measures.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person – a data subject, whose identity is known or may be directly or indirectly identified through the use of certain data (such as name, last name, personal code, address, phone number or other).
Special personal data – data related to the racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life of a natural person, as well as information about a person’s criminal record, genetic and biometric data.
Data controller – a legal entity that determines the purposes and means of the data processing (United Transline).
Data processor is a natural or a legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of a controller, such as software developers and support companies.
Data recipient – a natural or a legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data is disclosed, whether it is a third party or not (e.g. STI, SSIFB, etc.).
Data subject – a natural person (You) whose personal data is processed by a data controller (United Transline) or
Data processing – any operation performed by automated or non-automated means with personal data, such as collection, recording, sorting, systematizing, storing, alteration, deleting, granting of access, and so on.
Supervising Authority – National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, established by the State of Lithuania – the State Data Protection Inspectorate (hereinafter – SDPI), the address of its headquarters: Zygimantu str. 11-6a, LT-011042, Vilnius, phone: +370 5 279 1445 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web site: http://www.ada.lt/.
4. PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Your personal data is required to fulfill the legal obligations of United Transline
- Processing of the data is necessary in order to conclude or perform the Agreement with you
- You have granted your consent for the use of your personal data
- Processing of your personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person
United Transline processes personal data for the following purposes:
- The following data are processed for the purpose of internal administration (structure management, management of information on existing and former employees, management of documents, management of available material and financial resources): The number, the date of issue, and the date of expiry of the passport or identity card of the citizen of the Republic of Lithuania, the institution which issued the document, the date and number of registration of the documents; the name(s) of the person; personal code, date of birth, citizenship, gender, nationality, photo, signature, marital status, names and last names of family members and dependants, personal codes, address of the declared place of residence, address of the actual place of residence, telephone number (home and personal mobile), e-mail address, billing account number, personal social insurance number, military duty record, description of life and activities, personal data of special categories related to health, convictions, initiation of pre-trial investigation, indebtedness; obligations, data on admission (transfer) to the position, dismissal, data on education and qualification, work experience; data on training, holiday data, business trip data, data about salary, pension contributions, data about benefits, payouts, and compensations, hours worked, data on the individual work schedule, information on incentives and penalties, service or work violations; height, shoe and uniform size, and other personal information that you provide.
- The following data are processed for the purpose of selecting candidates as Company Employees: Your name, last name, date of birth, curriculum vitae and the data contained therein – photo, personal phone numbers, email address, current and former workplaces, position, education, and other personal data provided voluntarily.
- The following data shall be processed for the purposes of concluding and executing of agreements (purchase-sale, provision of services, lease, cooperation, support provision, etc.): name, last name, personal code, address, phone number, e-mail address, individual activity certificate number, the name of the company, institution or organisation represented, position, signature, date, other data contained in the agreement.
- The following data is processed for financial settlement purposes: Your name, last name, personal code, address, phone number, billing account number (for natural persons fund-recipients), email address, name of the company, institution, organization represented, position, signature, date, identity document data used for identification.
- The following data is processed for the purpose of goods transportation: Your name, last name, name of the company, institution, organization represented, position, signature, date, vehicle model and license plate.
- The following data is processed for the purpose of handling complaints, requests and statements of individuals: Your name, last name, personal code, address, phone number, email address, signature, date and number of the complaint, request or statement (registration number in the Company’s Document Management System), information contained in the complaint, request or statement (including special personal data), the result of the complaint, request or statement examination, information obtained during the examination of the complaint, request or statement, the date and number of United Transline response to the complaints, requests or statements.
- The following personal data are processed for the purpose of public order and access control (ensuring the security of employees and other persons visiting the company, and the property of the company): name, last name, signature, personal code, position, time of access of United Transline premises, time of leaving of the premises, security camera footage. Video surveillance is carried out at the company in order to ensure the security of employees, assets and visitors and order in the company’s production hall. Information is also collected for the investigation of related incidents. Security cameras are used to record the production premises of United Transline at Gedimino g. 54 Tauragė, LT-72336.
- The following data is processed for the purpose of communication with employees, including during non-working hours and in case of accident: name, last name, phone number, residence address, e-mail address of the employee and the designated contact person.
- The following data is processed for the purpose of communication with the persons involved in the activities of the Company or other matters: name, last name, phone number, and e-mail address of the contact person, the name of the company, institution, or organization represented, position.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In the cases and according to the procedure established by the legislation, United Translineprovides your personal data processed in its activities to:
- Banks that carry out the Company’s billing operations;
- The State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Employment Service under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of Lithuania;
- State Social Insurance Fund Board under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour;
- The State Labour Inspectorate under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour;
- State Enterprise Center of Registers;
- The courts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Judicial officers according to enforcement orders;
- Health Insurance Fund
- Companies that provide services at the request of United Transline, such as postal or parcel delivery service providers, EU funded project developers and administrators, software developers, providers, support and development companies, IT partners, security companies and others (the list is not exhaustive).
6. TERRITORY OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is provided to data recipients in EU/EEA Member States under the same conditions and procedure as to recipients in the Republic of Lithuania.
Personal data provided to recipients in third countries are only provided with the permission of the SDPI.
7. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data collected by United Transline are stored on paper and/or in the information systems. We store your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing of this data or specified in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
Detailed data storage periods can be found in the Documents containing Personal Data storage duration plan approved by the order of the Director of United Transline.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
United Transline takes care that your following rights would be implemented:
8.1. Right of access to your personal data
You can contact United Transline with a request for information about your personal data processed, for example, which of your personal data we collect, for what purpose we process it, for whom and for what purpose we provide and disclose it, and whether we transfer the data outside the EU, what security measures we apply to it, how long we store it, and other information about your personal data.
We will exercise your right to access your personal data free of charge once per calendar year. If the same person applies more than once a year for the presentation of such data, a person will be charged a fee of EUR 50.00. (fifty euro, 00 ct) including VAT.
8.2. Right to demand the correction of personal data
If after, having familiarized yourself with your personal data, you find that your personal data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, please contact United Transline, we will verify your personal data and, at your request, correct any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate data and/or suspend the processing activities of such personal data (except for storage).
We will promptly inform the recipients of the personal data corrected, destroyed at your request or suspended personal data processing acitivities.
8.3. The right to demand the deletion of personal data (the right to be forgotten)
You can contact United Transline with a request to delete your personal data when:
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- you withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing thereof;
- you exercised the right not to consent that your personal data would be processed by United Transline;
- you think that your personal data is being processed illegally or fraudulently.
If after familiarisation with the personal data you determine that your personal data are being processed illegally or fraudulently and you contact United Transline, we will immediately verify the lawfulness and honesty of your personal data processing, and we will immediately destroy the unlawfully and fraudulently collected your personal data per your request or we will suspend the processing activities of such personal data (except for storage).
We will not be able to exercise your request for the deletion of your personal data if the data processing is necessary for the performance of legal obligations of United Transline established in the GDPR or the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
8.4. Right to demand the restriction of personal data processing
You may contact United Transline with a request to restrict the processing of your personal data (for example, to store but not to use) when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data and you may request that the data processing would be restricted for a period of time, over which we can verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing of your personal data is illegal, but you do not agree to the deletion of the data;
- United Transline no longer needs personal data for the specified purpose of processing, but it is necessary for you to present, enforce or defend legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing of the data and you may demand that the processing be restricted until it is verified, if the legitimate reasons of United Transline for the processing personal data are superior to your legitimate reasons.
When data processing is restricted on the basis of the aforesaid grounds, we may only process such personal data (except for storage) upon the receipt of your consent or for the purpose of presenting, enforcing or defending legal claims, or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person.
8.5. Right to the portability of your personal data
You may contact United Transline with a request to submit personal data related to you in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (when the data is processed by automated means) or you may request that we would transfer your personal data directly to another personal data controller when this is technically possible.
8.6. Right to object to the processing of the personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when such processing is carried out on the basis of your consent or at any time to withdraw your prior consent to the processing of your personal data free of charge, when there is no other legal basis governing the necessary processing of your personal data.
Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legitimacy of the consent, based processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
8.7. Right to submit a complain regarding the processing of personal data
You have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate at: Zygimantu str. 11-6a, LT-011042, Vilnius, phone: +370 5 279 1445 email: email@example.com, web site: http://www.ada.lt/ regarding the actions of United Transline with respect to your personal data.
9. EXERCISING OF YOUR RIGHTS
In order to exercise your rights, you submit a written request or complaint to United Transline. When submitting a request, you must confirm your identity.
The application or complaint can be made in writing in the following ways:
- in person to United Transline Office Administrator / Personnel Specialist in the administrative building of United Transline, at Gedimino g. 54 Tauragė, LT-72336. When submitting your request, you must provide an identity document;
- by electronic means, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org via the National Electronic Mail Delivery Information System “E. pristatymas”. You must sign the request or complaint with an electronic signature;
- by registered mail or by courier at United Transline, Gedimino g. 54 Tauragė, LT-72336 Lithuania. At the same time, you must provide a copy of your identity document certified by a notary or a copy of this document certified in another manner specified in the legislation.
The application must be legible, signed, and include your name, last name, place of residence and other details to maintain the communication of the desired form, as well as the information on which your rights and to which the extent you wish to exercise.
If the application is submitted by your representative, it must be accompanied by a document confirming the representation or a copy thereof, approved in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation.
We will respond to your request no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the request. In the exceptional cases, which require additional time, we will have the right to extend the deadline for submitting the requested data or the examination of other demands specified in your request up to 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of your request.
10. COOKIES USED
We have to draw your attention to the fact that United Transline websites may contain links to social networks, websites of other companies or organizations. United Transline privacy and cookies policy applies only when you are visiting www.unitedtransline.lt/ website.
List of cookies:
|Cookie Name||Description||Moment of creation||Expiration time|
|_ga||A tracking cookie used to distinguish users.||When your browser loads the webpage||2 years|
|_gid||A tracking cookie used to distinguish users.||When your browser loads the webpage||24 h.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_139649965_1||A tracking cookie from Google Analytics. Cookie identifies unique users and keep track of their sessions.||When your browser loads the webpage||1 min.|
|pll_language||The cookie is used to identify the preferred language of the webpage.||When your browser loads the webpage||1 year|
|Cookies are used to set the device size and resolution.||When your browser loads the webpage
|Till the browser is closed|
11. FINAL PROVISIONS